[rt-users] Basic Comprehension Question RT:Extension::QueueWizard

john s. fireskyer at gmx.de
Wed Mar 16 11:35:40 EDT 2011

Hello John

This thing frustrates me along the line :-(

Okay some things i got it and some not.. i think

So... When i create a Queue on the normal way with RT... and i have no entry
for an reply adress...

which adress did the system use as a standard reply adress  to communicate
with the system?

is it even possible to use this extension without an E-Mail System in RT?

My RT:
has 3 Queues and a few user ...  ( no email adresses)

Clone queue Nagios:

So if i try to clone sth. i fill out  the description for the clone.

then comes an error:

# Staff group Nagios _support for queue Nagios not found #
Owner group Nagios _owners for queue Nagios not found

What has that got to do with with the Email thing?

*confused  &-(

I'm really starting to feel stupid.

may you have an example for me

to understand something more clearly