[rt-users] Setup RT with existing postfix on separate server

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Thu Mar 17 10:42:26 EDT 2011

All you need to do on your external postfix server is add the email
address/alias you've created to the postfix transport(5) file and they
will be relayed to the RT server.

If you're using help at domain.com and help-comment at domain.com the entries
to /etc/postfix/transport would be:

help at domain.com	smtp:rt.domain.com
help-comment at domain.com	smtp:rt.domain.com

Make sure you run postmap on the transport file to rebuild the map.

--
Darin Perusich
Email: Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Office: 716-888-3690

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please contact the sender and delete this material from this computer.