[rt-users] Internet Explorer 9 + RT 3.8.8 cannot download attachments

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Mar 18 10:05:43 EDT 2011

slamp slamp wrote:
> Has anyone encountered this issue? If you have were there any solutions?
>
> So far I can't download PDF, DOC, DOCX
>
> Able to download JPGs.

I don't know anything about IE9, but those file formats can carry virus
and trojan payloads.  Maybe it's a security setting in IE9?

--
My car is Japanese. My Vodka is Russian. My pizza is Italian. My kebab is Turkish. My democracy is Greek. My wine is French. My coffee is Brazilian. My language is English. My movies are American. My music is African. My beers are German. My shirt is Indian. My oil is Saudi Arabian. My electronics are Taiwanese. My rifle is Czech. My shoes are Chinese.  My math is Arabic, my writing Latin. And you complain that your neighbor is Mexican?