[rt-users] Internet Explorer 9 + RT 3.8.8 cannot download attachments

slamp slamp slackamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 10:48:43 EDT 2011

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Kevin Falcone
<falcone at bestpractical.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 10:00:01AM -0400, slamp slamp wrote:
>> Has anyone encountered this issue? If you have were there any solutions?
>> So far I can't download PDF, DOC, DOCX
>> Able to download JPGs.
>
> What does "can't download" mean?
>
> -kevin

I click on an attachment in RT, nothing happens. I right click save
the attachment, IE gives an error stating the file couldn't be
downloaded. I am just worried since IE 9 has finally hit RTM and I'm
sure someday it will be part of Windows Updates and these users will
not be able to download attachments.

I found this link: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316431

Is RT in anyway setting pragma: no-cache in the headers?

If only I can have all these users use Firefox then there would be no issues.

My Setup:
CentOS 4.9
MySQL 4.1.22
Perl v5.8.5