[rt-users] Is it possible to see all the tickets in a queue from the self-service interface?

Nick Porter nick.porter at tradar.com
Tue Mar 22 11:27:07 EDT 2011

I'd like all users accessing the system to be able to see the tickets in a queue ordered by priority. This is to allow them to see where their ticket is and what tickets are holding up its completion.

>From my playing with the privileged users interface I'm pretty sure I could set up a dashboard or modify one of the searches already there to show the queue as I'd like but I'm not sure how to get this to show on and unprivileged homepage.

Thx
--np

--
Tradar Limited  is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 3431380.
Registered office: 11 Conway Street, London. W1T 6BL