[rt-users] One more time, Upgrading RT from ancient version to current

Simon Gao simon.gao at schrodinger.com
Tue Mar 22 17:32:56 EDT 2011

Thanks. I am not going to do in-place upgrade. I will migrate RT from 3.2.3
on one server to 3.8.9 on another server.  In this scenarios, how does
upgrade doc apply?

Here is what I like to do:

1. Dump database off RT 3.2.3.
2. Install and configure RT 3.8.9 on a new server
3. Import RT database into RT 3.8.9

For this upgrade path, what are the RT and MySQL upgrades I should perform
after step 3?

Simon