[rt-users] Queue Not Receiving/Forwarding Emails

Alberto Vazquez betovaz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 18:34:29 EDT 2011

Hey Mark,

I've checked the logs like you suggested, but the logs were a few days old
and did not provide a clue. The issue actually went away, but unfortunately
I am not sure what solved it.

We have our exchange environment relay POP3 emails to the RT box.  I am not
sure how other have setup their RT systems.

Thanks again for your quick response.

Alberto

--
Walk in faith!