[rt-users] Time Worked Report

Walid Haider walid.haider at movensis.com
Thu Mar 24 12:51:28 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am a bit of a newbie with RT, and was wondering if you could help me.

After following the installation your instructions at http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/TimeWorkedReport, I get the following errors when clicking on the Time Worked Report link in RT:

Error during compilation of /usr/share/rt3/html/Elements/SelectMultiQueue: Global symbol "$d" requires explicit package name at /usr/share/rt3/html/Elements/SelectMultiQueue line 51. Global symbol "$queue" requires explicit package name at /usr/share/rt3/html/Elements/SelectMultiQueue line 69. Global symbol "$queue" requires explicit package name at /usr/share/rt3/html/Elements/SelectMultiQueue line 69. Global symbol "$queue" requires explicit package name at /usr/share/rt3/html/Elements/SelectMultiQueue line 77. Global symbol "$queue" requires explicit package name at /usr/share/rt3/html/Elements/SelectMultiQueue line 80.

Although the requirement states RT 3.8.5, I decided to give it a go on 3.8.4. Must I definitely upgrade in order to get this report to work?

I am running RT on the following setup:
Fedora Core 12, Apache 2.2.14, MYSQL 5.1

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Walid