[rt-users] Subscription of Dashboard and Outlook

Andres Bodhert Andres.Bodhert at flextrade.com
Thu Mar 24 14:37:56 EDT 2011

Hey John, I found out about that same issue as well. However when I upgraded to Office 2010 on my PC, outlook displays a bar stating that to correctly view this email I should click on it so it can open it up in the browser.  Then it looks like it should. Im pretty sure the email isn't pulling the CSS correctly from the web server or something like that.

Regards,
Andrés