[rt-users] Email Subject Header creating fragmented strings when decoded

Lars Reimann l.reimann at metaways.de
Mon Mar 28 12:42:27 EDT 2011

Hi all.,

it seems to me like this problem is becoming more serious, as I recently
recognized:

- If a ticket queue name has the appropriate length
(e.g. [longqueuename.longexampledomain.com #67894] Email Subject )
it happens, that the split occurs right in the middle of the ticket
number, thus fragmenting it. This makes the RT unable to assign an
fragmented answer to the correct ticket queue.

Please consider fixing it and consider the problem serious.

References

greetings,
l.r.

--
Lars Reimann
System Engineer

Metaways Infosystems GmbH
Pickhuben 2, 20457 Hamburg

Tel:      +49 (0)40 31 70 31 - 527
Fax:      +49 (0)40 31 70 31 - 927

l.reimann at metaways.de
www.metaways.de

Metaways Infosystems GmbH - Sitz: D-22967 Tremsbüttel
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Lübeck, HRB 4508 AH
Geschäftsführung: Hermann Thaele, Lüder-H. Thaele