[rt-users] Time Worked Report

Walid Haider walid.haider at movensis.com
Tue Mar 29 09:19:48 EDT 2011

Kenn,

Again, thanks for the reply. As I ran a packaged install of RT 3.8.4, my $home is /usr/share/rt3. My folder structure is different compared to what you mention below, as I do not have a share directory within my RT $home.

Please advise if I should create the local  directory  within /usr/share/rt3.

Thanks,
Walid