[rt-users] Time Worked Report

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 31 13:34:55 EDT 2011

Walid,

In step 4, you don't mention editing the "Tabs" file with the changes
specified in the instructions.

In steps 5 & 6, those files should have been moved to
usr/share/rt3/local/html/Tools/*Reports*.

1) The "Tabs" and "index.html" files must be modified & kept* in-sync* in
order to see the option in the "Tabs" heading. That certainly explains why
they both have the same paths for the same reports. You should compare the
code between those two and make sure they look exactly like they should,
according to the instructions.

2) The "TimeWorkedReport.html" file has to be where the "Tabs" and
"index.html" files are pointing to within the "path" shown.

Moving these files around to other directories will just frustrate you more
and distract you away from de-bugging the real problem.

If this doesn't work, send me a list of the modified code for "Tabs" and
"index.html".

Kenn
LBNL