[rt-users] Sorting saved searches

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon May 2 21:39:21 EDT 2011

On Mon, May 02, 2011 at 04:10:00PM -0700, Nick Kartsioukas wrote:
> Is there a way to sort the list of saved searches on the query builder
> page by the name of the search, rather than the order in which the
> searches were saved?

I believe that would require a patch to sort in Named.  Due to the way
that Attributes does preloading and caching, I'm not sure how just
adding a default OrderByCols would work without digging some more.

This is one of those things that will be much easier to fix when
SavedSearches stop being Attributes under the hood.