[rt-users] New tickets - link creation not working

Justin Hayes justin.hayes at openbet.com
Tue May 3 09:30:14 EDT 2011

I'm running 3.8.8 and if I click on one of the 'create' links in the Links panel to create a linked ticket (refers to, depends on etc) I get a new ticket screen with a URL like this:

https://<domain>/Ticket/Create.html?Queue=1&CloneTicket=56932&DependsOn-new=56932

However when I submit the page to create the new ticket no link is created. I'm sure this used to work, and now doesn't. I've turned debug logging on and can't see any errors to explain it.

Anyone got any ideas on where to look or what might be wrong?

Thanks,

Justin

Justin Hayes
OpenBet Support Manager