[rt-users] RT 4.0: Reports gone?

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Thu May 5 09:50:18 EDT 2011

On Thu, May 05, 2011 at 11:00:43AM +0200, sk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed RT4 and wonder where the Reports are gone?
> In RT3.8 there are located under Tools -> Reports. I can't find this in
> RT4.
> Are the reports at a different location now?

No, this was very basic reports which you can make and make more by
using "saved charts" and "Dashboards".

here is the removal commit:

commit 4cac51a6eac58760d03dc74d8ce05adf4c303457
Author: Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com>
Date:   Tue Dec 21 13:22:08 2010 -0500

    Remove the embarassingly outdated "Reports" menus. We have much better
    built in reporting today.  The menu will be resurrected when we have
    something useful to put under the tab