[rt-users] problem sizing logo

Brian Dugay bdugay at apple.com
Thu May 5 17:46:08 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm using the following:

RT 3.8.4
OS X 10.5.8

I'm trying to customize the logo per this solution http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/ChangeLogo

I'm unsure about this step:

"Copy /NoAuth/css/web2/layout.css to your local directory."

I presume this is /share/html/NoAuth/css/web2/layout.css

Where is the "local directory"?  I have a local directory next to bin, sbin, share, etc.  Is this it?  Do I just copy the file into the "local" dir, or does it belong say in local/html?  Can anyone clarify?

PS THe issue I'm trying to solve is that the icon is not sized correctly.  I can see the very top of it but cannot seem to get the whole icon into view.

Thanks and regards,
Brian