[rt-users] RT 4.0 and IE9

John Parker johnp at fmgsupport.com
Mon May 9 08:50:11 EDT 2011

Hi,

Beg to report that the new menu structure in RT4 requires IE9 to run in compatibility mode (at least for me.) and the colour wheel on the custom Theme page is not visible in either mode.

(using FreeBSD 8.2 / Apache 2.2 / Fastcgi)

Regards

John

John Parker

IT Services Manager

FMG Support Ltd
FMG House, St Andrews Road, Huddersfield. HD1 6NA
T:0844 243 8819
F:0844 243 8889
M:07984 424738
E:johnp at fmgsupport.com

FMG Support is committed to reducing its impact on the environment. Please don't print this email unless absolutely necessary.

Have you been impressed by one of our people?
If so, we'd love to hear about it. You can nominate someone for a Spirit 2011 award by emailing spirit at fmgsupport.com.

FMG Support Ltd. Registered in England. No. 3813859.
Registered office: FMG House, St Andrews Road, Huddersfield, HD1 6NA.

Tel: 0844 243 8888
Email: info at fmgsupport.com.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact support at fmgsupport.com and delete it from your mailbox.

Outbound Message checked by Websense Mail Control.