[rt-users] Old RT and New RT ?

aseim99 aseim.safaya at zf-uk.com
Mon May 9 11:40:06 EDT 2011

My manager has given this task to me and will agree to upgrade the present
system for the fear that if something going wrong. So the solution he has
agreed to is to do it side by side. So i have no say here unless its not
possilble to do side by side working solution. Hope that explains my
situation.

Cheers