[rt-users] RT 4.0.0, bulk update and autocomplete customfields

Robert Wysocki robert.wysocki at contium.pl
Thu May 12 10:17:20 EDT 2011

Dnia 2011-05-12, czw o godzinie 10:06 -0400, Kevin Falcone pisze:

> I doubt it's a jQuery bug unless the autocompleter doesn't work
> elsewhere.  It is more likely that your patch needs updating for 4.0

Kevin, take a look at my patch -- it's really simple and it uses
standard RT element -- EditCustomFieldAutocomplete. That's my only
modification, nothing else.
Both the javascript and the EditCustomFieldAutocomplete work in the
other templates.
BTW: Why autocomplete customfileds aren't supported in bulk update
out-of-the box?

--
Robert Wysocki
CONTIUM S.A., http://www.contium.pl