[rt-users] Can't connect to old DB

Rob Munsch Munsch at phillycarshare.org
Thu May 12 11:02:23 EDT 2011

Thanks, Ruslan: check all that, I couldn't find any errors with rt or the database, so I looked looked at my apache2 config again.  Replaced it with the stock example in the docs, which I perhaps should have done before getting hung up on the idea it was a DB communication issue.  It's working now (and also seems a great deal faster than 3.8!).