[rt-users] Default Ticket Message Content when composing new ticket

Michael P. Carel mikecarel at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 20:01:43 EDT 2011

Hi Roy,

Tnx for the reply, what i meant was that the pre-prepared text is dependent on a specific queue only. I've tried to Create template under specific queue and encode the pre-prepared text under the template and Create scrip under that specific queue with  the following details:

Queue template (Pre-Prepared text):
ThIS IS A TEST MESSAGE

Current queue SCRIP:
Condition: OnCorrespond
Action: OpenTicket
Template: Pre-Prepared text
Stage: TransactionCreate

But doesn't work when I tried to open and compose the queue content, I did not see the pre-prepared text "ThIS IS A TEST MESSAGE" under the queue message body text box.

Regards,

Mike