[rt-users] Request Tracker web UI logs out after Respond, Resolve and Take actions

Brahim Sakka brahim.sakka at gmail.com
Mon May 16 09:50:10 EDT 2011

Kevin,

I solved the issue. The problem was the fact that I set the URL in the
config file to: '192.168.1.2/rt/'
The final '/' was the problem, causing RT to request
"192.168.1.2/rt//subdirectories" (notice the // ) when I perform
actions.

Anyways, issue solved. Thanks for the response

(& sorry for the delay)