[rt-users] How you manage cc.

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue May 17 13:05:49 EDT 2011

Mike,

Actually, if their RT Queue is set up to send notifications to the Cc's,
then the second email WILL include the ticket number and a comment that a
ticket has been created. THAT template should include a comment for the Cc's
to NOT use Reply all on the former email or to only reply to the RT email. I
know it is not foolproof, after all, how many users actually READ their
email, but it works for us about 95% of the time.

Kenn
LBNL