[rt-users] upgrade 3.8.7 > 3.8.8

Rana Tanveer ranatanveer at gmail.com
Tue May 17 14:53:41 EDT 2011

Hi Community.

I have upgraded 3.8.7 > 3.8.8 my two RT instances. (one  for external and
one internal). I am getting following two problems at only one of my RT.

1. I am seeing the following line at the bottom of the page
Can't call method "id" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/rt3/html/Elements/MyReminders line 58.

2. i can't see Quichsearch Reminders and Refresh at home page.

It is not fixing up through global section. surprising element is that on
the other RT machine there is no such issue.

any clue ?

Rana Tanveer
+923224247373