[rt-users] Date Custom Field in RT 4

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue May 17 17:02:58 EDT 2011

Wayne,

That's odd. I use Emmanuel Lacour's code for 3.8 and I don't have this
problem. My users can enter "2011/11/25" or "20/22/2011" or pick a date from
the Calendar pop-up and it is always interpreted correctly into
ourpreferenced format of yyyy-mm-dd. DId you set a default date format
preference in your configurations? Ours drops the time element (since we
really don't care what time something was done).

Kenn
LBNL