[rt-users] RT 4 - install on Debian Squeeze

Gilbert Rebeiro gilbert at dido.ca
Thu May 19 06:12:36 EDT 2011

Hi,

I installed these modules using apt-get - thought it might be useful for
someone else:

libwww-perl
libtext-template-perl
libhtml-mason-perl
libnet-cidr-perl
libfcgi-perl
libjson-perl
libfcgi-procmanager-perl
libdbix-searchbuilder-perl
libemail-address-perl
libhtml-scrubber-perl
libtree-simple-perl
libuniversal-require-perl
libtime-modules-perl
liblog-dispatch-perl
libtext-wrapper-perl
liblocale-maketext-fuzzy-perl
liblocale-maketext-lexicon-perl
libregexp-common-perl
libfile-sharedir-perl
libmodule-versions-report-perl
libtext-password-pronounceable-perl
libtext-quoted-perl
libplack-perl
libcss-squish-perl
libmime-tools-perl
libgnupg-interface-perl
libterm-readkey-perl
libconvert-color-perl
libdata-ical-perl
libdevel-globaldestruction-perl
libhtml-rewriteattributes-perl
libmime-types-perl
libperlio-eol-perl
libipc-run3-perl
libapache-session-perl
libtext-wikiformat-perl
libdatetime-locale-perl
libdatetime-perl
libtemplate-plugin-xml-perl

Then I used make fix-deps but I still can't install Plack::Handler::Starlet

Any magic that I don't know about?

Thanks,
Gilbert