[rt-users] Attachments in Resolution email

Miroslav Horvath Avenger1 at atlas.sk
Fri May 20 01:43:19 EDT 2011

Hello

I want to ask for help. We are running RT version 3.8.4 and we have problem,
that attachments are not sent out with "resolution" emails. They only work
when you make Reply from the ticket.

But in more cases we need this option, that when some support agent is
closing ticket(RESOLVE), he needs to send with that email also some
attachment, and here it doesnt work. Is there any kind of hint or fix ?

Q2: Is this needs added in version 4.0 ?

BR, Miroslav