[rt-users] RTIR, questions from potential user

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Sun May 22 14:35:33 EDT 2011

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 7:04 PM, Highland <highland at highlander-tech.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I recently joined this list.  I'm considering using RTIR, and have a number
> of questions.  Unless anyone on the list objects, I'll post one question at
> a time in separate submissions.
>
> Here's my first question.
>
> Has anyone on this list either developed or discovered a solid comparison
> between RTIR and other ticketing systems (Remedy for example)?

RTIR is extension for RT, so you should look for comparision of RT
with other ticketing systems. RTIR implements custom and quite
specific workflow. Start from the following links:

http://bestpractical.com/rt/praise.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_issue-tracking_systems
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/26772 - the same
question 7 years ago