[rt-users] Send email from within RT

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue May 24 11:57:35 EDT 2011

We often find ourselves in a position where we need to send email to peopl
who are not necessarily CCs or AdminCC.  Typically this might be outside
parties who review a project we're tracking.

I've been looking for a way to do this and found this:

http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/AutoreplyOrCorrespondence

which is close to what we need but not quite.

I really need a way to send an email with the correct RT headers, subject,
and from address to arbitrary people at any time within RT.

Does anyone know how I could do this?

Thanks,

--Yan

--
My daughter is racing a triathlon to raise money for her swim club.  Want
to help?

http://akari.seiner.com