[rt-users] Send email from within RT

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue May 24 13:04:59 EDT 2011

On Tue, May 24, 2011 9:35 am, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 09:29:32AM -0700, Yan Seiner wrote:

>> outside
>> >>

>> > I'd recommend using a comment and filling in the one-time-cc field.
>>

>> OK, that makes sense.  Is there some way to get autocomplete or a
>> click-fill for the email addresses?  Or, better yet, to get Outlook
>> address book access from RT?
>
> Yes. What version of RT are you running?

3.8.10.  I did find an autocomplete extension here:

http://search.cpan.org/~nchuche/RTx-EmailCompletion-0.06/lib/RTx/EmailCompletion.pm

and I have it installed and running but Outlook integration would be
outstanding.

--Yan

--
My daughter is racing a triathlon to raise money for her swim club.  Want
to help?

http://akari.seiner.com