[rt-users] scrip to change subject for tickets created w/rt-mailgate

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed May 25 15:14:10 EDT 2011

Rob,

We have our job schedular send email to RT when a job ends abnormally. Each
job can have it's "To:" email address specified so it's easy for us to send
it to the correct support Queue (different jobs supported by different
Queue/teams). In your instance, you might want to use Subject tags to get
the emails to the right Queue, if your using different Queues like us. Then
the scrip for each Queue can be more specific in custom conditions.

Kenn
LBNL