[rt-users] Records RT - Doubt

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed May 25 15:33:19 EDT 2011

Felipe,

We do reports a couple different ways.

1) We have the standard RT Search and download to excel, which is then
imported into an Excel template, then mailed as an attachment.
2) We also have the standard RT search used with Dashboards.
3) Then we have an alternative for users who never get onto RT. We created
DB "Views" (native SQL) used for reporting only and then use Cognos as a
reporting tool against those views. The reports that exist are available
thru "links" in our company website.

Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL