[rt-users] command by mail

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu May 26 17:56:05 EDT 2011

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 02:22:16PM -0700, Kenneth Crocker wrote:
>    Sounds to me that you haven't set your configuration to automatically add a user:
>    Set($AutoCreate, [Privileged , 0]);

Autocreation of users in normal RT isn't controlled by that variable.
I suggest reviewing the doc for it in RT_Config.pm

The user also mentioned RT-Authen-ExternalAuth which brings in other
user creation variables.

I'm not sure if RT-Extension-CommandByMail creates new watchers or
just adds existing users as watchers.

-kevin