[rt-users] RT 4.0 Dependencies Issue Test::More

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Fri May 27 09:07:43 EDT 2011

Hello,

As far as I recall gentoo has perl configured to search modules in
very annoying way. First of all it searches in paths where emerge
installs things, so if a module is installed from portage then
installing newer version via CPAN shell has no effect.

Use the following command for such modules:

perl Makefile.PL INSTALLDIRS=vendor

--
Best regards, Ruslan.