[rt-users] RT4 slowness

Chris Hall hiro24 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 12:56:46 EDT 2011

Just for the record I'm having the same issues as L.B.  I attempted loading
jsmin, and for a time it appeared that this was going to be a bigtime home
run.  In fact, it did fix the issues I was having with speed!  However,
jsmin seemed to also break several aspects of the RT interface.  Immediately
I noticed the javascript dropdowns were gone.. no big deal, switched to the
ballard interface as the default.  However, opening a new ticket..
everything was jumbled around... dropdowns were permanently opened, the
minimize links for the different zones wouldn't work anymore.. it was
generally a bad day. :(  So I've turned it back off.  This does however shed
some light on what may be the cause of.. at least.. my speed issues.

The search continues...