[rt-users] RT4 - mod_perl problem with apache2

Carlos Ramos carragom at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 12:13:40 EDT 2011

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 1:44 AM, Nehmer Torben <torben.nehmer at cancom.de> wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> we had the same problem here, disabling the GPG Stuff made the segfaults go away.

Thanks a lot for the answer, this solves the problem. I just ran
"./configure" again without "--enable-gpg" and then "make install".
Since I'm not actually using GPG this will do it. As a side note the
GPG modules are still installed on the system, so disabling the
functionality in the configure script is enough to fix this issue.

--
Carlos Ramos