[rt-users] Can I grant GroupA privilege to reset passwords for GroupB?

Brian Dugay bdugay at apple.com
Wed Nov 2 15:02:10 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have RT 3.8.4.  One of the groups has asked me if a few members could be given the privilege to reset passwords for all the members in the group.  Thus far in my reading, I have not been able to find a way to do this.  Only thing I have found is the http://search.cpan.org/dist/RT-Extension-ResetPassword/.  By the way, we are currently using RT's internal authentication, (no external auth).

Thanks for any pointers or suggestions.

Best regards,
Brian