[rt-users] Custom per queue views

Samuel Leslie samuel.l at impos.com.au
Wed Nov 2 20:24:56 EDT 2011

Thanks for the response!

I've just implemented the below for a few of the more common fields,
however, there's still several custom fields that are very queue specific
so if implemented as below it will result in the Queue Summary being full
of empty fields for queues where that custom field is not defined. I do
think this would be a fantastic capability for RT in being able to define a
default view based off the Query Builder. In the mean time, are there
perhaps any callbacks that could be taken advantage of to "emulate" such a
capability? I've taken a look but haven't found any that seemed to be a
sensible match for what I'm trying to achieve. Thanks again for the advice.

Kind regards,

Samuel Leslie