[rt-users] PriorityasString: Sort function on dashboard doesn't work

john s. fireskyer at gmx.de
Thu Nov 3 04:31:55 EDT 2011

Hello C.Loos

Now everything is working fine ... it was my fault i missunderstood a basic
konwledge thing

i'm confused with the dashboard view and the view if you  click on the
highlighted button on the dasboard  i thought it should be the same

mea culpa

But one thing would be fine if it'll be work...

For some purpose we need a custom search with only 10 search hits not more

is there such some settings which i'm able to build a custom search with
only a result from 10 hits?

best regards

john s.