[rt-users] RT4 - mod_perl problem with apache2

Nehmer Torben torben.nehmer at cancom.de
Thu Nov 3 04:47:38 EDT 2011

Hi Kevin,

> > we had the same problem here, disabling the GPG Stuff made the segfaults go away.
>
> Were you actually using gpg, or did you just have the perl modules installed and that
> was enough to cause segfaults?

I have installed RT out of the box using Debian Packages which as far as I can see pulls all necessary dependencies into the system. RTs GPG configuration was on the defaults in RT_Config.pm, no changes are made by the deb. Once I disabled GPG as outlined in the docs (Enable => undef), the problem disappeared.

Best regards,
Torben Nehmer