[rt-users] showing requestor's info on the ticket

Bart bart at pleh.info
Thu Nov 3 05:55:09 EDT 2011

These are the options we use in our config:

# ---
# More about requestor
# ---

Set($MoreAboutRequestorTicketList, "Active");
Set($MoreAboutRequestorExtraInfo, "EmailAddress WorkPhone MobilePhone");
Set($MoreAboutRequestorGroupsLimit, undef);
Set($ShowMoreAboutPrivilegedUsers, 1);

These options enforce that the about requestor box is always shown, also
for privileged users. That it initially shows the Active tickets of a user
and that it hides the groups that a user belongs to (we don't really want
to show such information there).

Additionally we want to see the requestors E-mail adres, Work phone number
and Mobile phone number in the more about requestor box.

Hope this helps.

-- Bart