[rt-users] Adding users

Izz Abdullah Izz.Abdullah at hibbett.com
Mon Nov 7 10:31:37 EST 2011

I want to remove them because somehow, they ended up with really odd permissions which enable them as privileged.  I can't see this via the UI, but it is confirmed when I look at the schema in mysql.  So it has been decided to remove them.  I have tried the Shredder and even after doing that, the user still exists.  The old database was duct taped so much I am unsure of why some things happen the way they do, but they do.  I'm just the cleaner. =)