[rt-users] Custom search based on full months

Scott Benson sbenson at a-1networks.com
Mon Nov 7 14:08:48 EST 2011

Thank you for your response Kevin. I am not seeing anything that looks
like it might help me out. What I am looking for is a custom search that
is based on the "current" month by name/number. I don't care about the
month as "-30 day". I just want something available to have a select
that shows "this month" and "last month" so customers can see their
queue and what was worked on during a certain billing cycle. Is this
even possible?

--
Scott Benson
System Administrator | A1 Networks