[rt-users] Custom search based on full months

Scott Benson sbenson at a-1networks.com
Tue Nov 8 11:10:19 EST 2011

ok, so it doens't look possible based on the ticket search. Can I
manually edit the Saved Search to do what I need it to do? I see that
the Saved Search is encoded some how, is this just a basic mysql query
or is it based on the fake query saved by the search page? Will this
area take standard mysql functions? If so is it possible for me to
decode and re-encode it?

Thanks in advance.

--
Scott Benson