[rt-users] Can you set default values on page load, so you can see them in a new ticket?

Jim Lesinski jim.lesinski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 11:34:58 EST 2011

Just to follow up - I looked at the rendered pages html source and tried
using the ID for the field as the querystring parameter I wanted to set. It
works, but as Kevin said the ID is "interesting".

For custom fields you will be looking for something like
this: Object-RT::Ticket--CustomField-3-Values