[rt-users] RT 4.0.3 upgrade problem

Bart bart at pleh.info
Thu Nov 10 06:19:22 EST 2011

Well, to be honest, I'm not an expert on this rule lol I've copied it after
some searching.

The result however is that it keeps the entire URL in tact (everything past
the / included) and just replaces http with https.

Though, if I'd have to guess then the condition makes sure that it only
does the rewrite if it isn't https (or something like that).

-- Bart