[rt-users] RTx::BecomeUser extension working in RT4?

Allen Lee allen at crystalfontz.com
Fri Nov 11 02:21:08 EST 2011

> Would be interested to know if you make any progress with this one -
> BecomeUser was a useful debugging tool in 3.xx

I got it working today and submitted it back to the CPAN maintainer. I
will give the code to anyone who asks but maybe you want to wait first
to see if he packages it up for us properly.

What I did was install the latest 1.10_2 version of the extension that
worked fine for RT3.8, and then just hacked the files under the local
plugin directory in a running instance of RT4 until it was working
again.

Allen