[rt-users] Sorting custom fields

Giuseppe Sollazzo gsollazz at sgul.ac.uk
Mon Nov 14 12:31:47 EST 2011

On 14/11/11 17:24, Kenneth Crocker wrote:
> Giuseppe,
>
> Are you talking about hoe the VALUES appear or the way the Fields
> themselves appear on a ticket page?

Hi Kenneth,
the order of the fields themselves.
I know you can give a sort order for the values within the interface,
so I was expecting something similar to be available for Fields order.
The only way to do it seems to be swapping them around.
Any other possibility?

Thanks,
Giuseppe

> Kenn LBNL
>
> On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 6:49 AM, Giuseppe Sollazzo
> <gsollazz at sgul.ac.uk <mailto:gsollazz at sgul.ac.uk>> wrote:
>

> Hi there, maybe this is stupid but is there a quick way of
> re-sorting custom fields?
>
> Thanks, Giuseppe

- --------
RT Training Sessions
(http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
*  Barcelona, Spain  November 28 & 29, 2011

> -------- RT Training Sessions
> (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html) * Barcelona,
> Spain ? November 28 & 29, 2011

- --