[rt-users] Transaction custom field not showing in Incident

Xin, Qiao qxin at cio.sc.gov
Mon Nov 14 13:55:42 EST 2011

Hi,

I created a Ticket transactions custom field named "Notification" and applied to the "Incidents" queue of RTIR.
However, it is not shown in the page when I try to "Reply" or "Comment" to ticket. I add "Modify custom field" and "
See custom fields" privileges to everyone and it is still not shown.

To test, I applied the field to the queue "General" and the field is shown correctly on the "Reply" page. I searched
in the mailing list and somebody said RTIR queues are special. Is there anyway I can enable the transaction custom
field in "Incidents" queue?

Thanks,
Qiao