[rt-users] Autocreate unprivileged users

Izz Abdullah Izz.Abdullah at hibbett.com
Wed Nov 16 11:58:44 EST 2011

Yes, I simply overlooked this the other day as well.  Just posted maybe two days back and then realized my overlook immediately:
Set($AutoCreateNonExternalUsers,    1);

As Kevin rightfully stated, this is part of the RT-Authen-ExternalAuth plugin.  I'm using LDAP, but have some requestors that aren't in our AD, so this fixed it for me.

Hope this helps!